Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is considering enhancing its military capabilities in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is considering enhancing its military capabilities in Iraq Empty America is considering enhancing its military capabilities in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Jun 2016, 3:02 am

America is considering enhancing its military capabilities in Iraq

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

A military official in the international coalition announced against al Daash that thecommander of coalition forces in Iraq , US General Sean McFarland studying thepossibility of strengthening the US military capabilities in Iraq. 
    Gen. Doug Chalmers Assistant US and British Gen. "studying permanently if we had a good level" in terms of military equipment battle Al Daash. 
    He added that there is " an ongoing dialogue now" between the general and the military leadership "around the places where they can be strengthen their capacity." 
    the words of Gen. Chalmers response to an article on the opinion page of the Washington Post confirms that the American generals in Iraq are preparing to ask for. " deploy hundreds " of additional troops. It is well known that any enhancement of US troops in Iraq remains a sore point because of the position of President Barack Obama , a conservative who was elected in 2008 on the basis of his promise to withdraw US troops from Iraq. Also , subject too sensitive in Iraq itself, where the Shiite armed groups do not look favorably at boosting US forces in the country. 
    He said Gen. Chalmers military commanders in the alliance want to promote the "momentum" the current Iraqi forces make gains at the expense of the organization Daash which is on about the entire city of Fallujah restored. 
    and the capacity that can be enhanced by Gen. Chalmers there , " the area of logistics and equipment , air support, intelligence and aerial reconnaissance." 
    However, Gen. avoid giving details on the number of additional troops who may be deployed in the framework of the increase of military capabilities. Saying only , "I can assure you that we are not talking about thousands of additional troops." 
    Yet another promotion of US forces in Iraq until last April when Defense Secretary Ashton Carter in Baghdad announced that the number of US troops in Iraq has increased 217 soldiers to up to 4087 soldiers. 
    Believes troops US in Iraq , training Iraqi forces did not participate in the fighting directly. 
    However , the American Apache helicopters took part for the first time to hit the sites to organize Daash in Iraq in the twelfth of June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm