Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Highlighted the achievements carried out by the Iraqi army during the liberation of Fallujah flight

rocky

Highlighted the achievements carried out by the Iraqi army during the liberation of Fallujah flight

Post by rocky on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 7:51 am

Highlighted the achievements carried out by the Iraqi army during the liberation of Fallujah flight operations
Hits: 6473

26-06-2016 01:15 PM

Iraqi army foot during the military operation led by the backing from the Air Force and Air Forces and coalition forces, the crowd support and many achievements during these battles.
The media war cell in a statement that 'aviation managed to destroy the wheel 114 different species, and destruction of the headquarters of the 51 Doaash, and 19 cannon caliber 23 mm, as well as the killing of dozens of terrorist Daash'.
He said the 'aircraft destroyed two motorcycles and armored wheel'.
On the other hand the cell revealed the results of the march aircraft CH4 was able to 'destroy 10 dens gangs Daash terrorist, and 10 different types wheels, two motorcycles, destroying six Daashah additives and two wheels bombs and handle large numbers of militants Daash terrorist gangs'.
He was commander of the Fallujah operations Lt. Gen. Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi, announced on Sunday, the end of the battle of Fallujah in full military and edited Daash 'adding' more terrorists killed in 1800 during the military operations. "
Saadi said that the fight against terrorism device forces would hand over the security of the city to the local police in Anbar, during the next two days.
It is worth mentioning that the battles of Fallujah was launched last May 23 and ended on Sunday, June 26th this month.

- See more at: http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=144973#sthash.DXkA8taM.dpuf

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm