Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia's election may have produced the second hung Parliament in 6 years

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliament - Australia's election may have produced the second hung Parliament in 6 years Empty Australia's election may have produced the second hung Parliament in 6 years

Post by Lobo Sat 02 Jul 2016, 5:16 pm

Australia's election may have produced the second hung Parliament in 6 years

12:39 p.m. ET

Parliament - Australia's election may have produced the second hung Parliament in 6 years AP_16183862732779
    Rob Griffith/Associated Press

Australia's national election on Saturday saw polls close with no party clearly possessed of the 76-seat parliamentary majority necessary to form a government. The ruling Liberal-National Coalition is in the running to hit that goal, while the Labor Party, though improving significantly over its performance in the 2013 election, will not make the cut.
    "I don't think (anyone) thought it would be quite like this, but it's reminiscent of a series of Australian state elections we've had in recent times," said Nick Economou, Monash University senior lecturer in Australian Politics, "so perhaps this is the new norm where everyone is on a knife edge and you get a number of small party MPs."
    The votes are expected to be fully counted by Tuesday. Bonnie Kristian
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/633851/australias-election-may-have-produced-second-hung-parliament-6-years

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 am