Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Sweden extradites suspected Kurdish PKK member to Germany

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 09 Jul 2016, 6:36 am

Posted on July 9, 2016 by Editorial Staff in 1 Top News, Kurdistan, PKK

BERLIN,— Sweden has extradited to Germany a Turkish Kurdish national who’s accused of being a senior member in Germany of the banned Kurdistan Workers’ Party, or PKK.
The federal prosecutor’s office said Friday that the 36-year-old man, identified only as Zeki E. in line with German privacy rules, was handed over to German authorities on Wednesday.
The suspect was arrested in Sweden April 13 on a German warrant.

The PKK, which wants greater autonomy for Kurds living in Turkey, is considered a terrorist group by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union. Zeki E. is accused of membership in a foreign terrorist organization.
Prosecutors say that he led local PKK branches in the western German city of Darmstadt, Berlin and then southern Germany earlier this decade.
The PKK is considered as ‘terrorist’ organization by Ankara and U.S. The PKK continues to be on the blacklist list in EU despite court ruling which [url=file:///C:/Drive D/Winprog/Web Sites/Kurd Net for Wordpress 2014/mismas/articles/misc2008/4/turkeykurdistan1779.htm]overturned[/url] a decision to place the Kurdish rebel group PKK and its political wing on the European Union’s terror list.
However, Russia, Switzerland, India, China and the United Nations do not list the PKK as a terrorist organization.

Germany, which is home to to over 800,000 Kurdish immigrants, outlawed the PKK in 1993.
The PKK took up arms in 1984 against the Turkish state, which still denies the constitutional existence of Kurds, to push for greater autonomy for the Kurdish minority who make up around 22.5 million of the country’s 78-million population.
A large Turkey’s Kurdish community openly sympathise with PKK rebels.

http://ekurd.net/sweden-extradites-pkk-germany-2016-07-09

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:40 am