Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi demanding a parliamentary act with courage and resignation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi demanding a parliamentary act with courage and resignation Empty Abadi demanding a parliamentary act with courage and resignation

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 3:36 am

Abadi demanding a parliamentary act with courage and resignation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Demanded the MP for Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Badr al-Hamidi Charter of the block have the courage and admit Ptgosairh and submit his resignation.
    She Alhamdean "dozens of bombings in various provinces and most recently the bombing of a country which targeted the shrine of Sayed Mohammad peace be upon him, and the rule of law must be the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, security apparatus in the country primarily responsible for ensuring the protection of the citizen."
    She pointed out that "despite everything that happened and is happening never hear that any security official has been negligence or computerized, as if the blood of Iraqis have reached the limit of licenses and ends every tragedy to form a committee and the fading impact before they dry up the blood of the innocent."
    She added that he "became incumbent on the Prime Minister as a commander of the armed forces to be the first negligent in everything that happened because he had not punished any shorted or to put alternative plans and the Court to maintain the security of the country."
    She explained that "the recent dismissals carried out by al-Abadi is not enough and there must be a trial affects all those who were the cause of this tragedy, even though Haider al-Abadi was the same Rather, it can have the courage and admit Ptgosairh offers resignation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 am