Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Kurdistan a record-breaking number of tourists

rocky

Kurdistan a record-breaking number of tourists

Post by rocky on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 5:39 am

[size=24]Kurdistan a record-breaking number of tourists
Wednesday 13-07-2016 | 11:11:08

[/size]

M m r h-d
Twilight News / announced the Tourism Authority of the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Wednesday, it reported a "great success" indicating that the number of tourists traveling to the region during the day of the Feast of more than 122,000 tourists.
A statement of the body seen by Twilight News in tourist numbers this holiday is four times what was recorded in the Eid al-Fitr last year, 30 thousand only, stressing that this number is a record compared with last year.
The statement said that Eid al-Fitr has seen more than 122,000 tourists and delegations to tourist areas in the province of Kurdistan, pointing out that it means an increase of 129% and the number is still growing.
The statement noted that at a time when the region is facing a difficult economic crisis, the Commission and supported by the Ministry of Municipalities and Tourism and the provincial government, the private sector and in the light of victories Alپeshmrگh forces, seeking to make the tourism sector gate to revive the region's economy and to minimize the effects of the economic crisis.
The statement continued that after two years of decline, the tourism sector is witnessing recovery evidenced by large numbers of tourists reception in this feast, pointing out that this matter has led to movement in the markets of the region and the recovery of the economy.
The statement attributed the reasons for the high percentage of tourists to the region to implement a plan to attract tourists by tourism companies, coordination and cooperation with the security agencies and the private sector traders and administrative units.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/81462

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 10:41 pm