Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles)

Post by Lobo Wed 27 Jul 2016, 7:06 pm

Persistent US heat wave claims six lives, scorching conditions set to continue
    Posted: 26 Jul 2016 12:27 PM PDT
    A scorching heat wave over the mid-Atlantic and Northeast US shows no signs of relief. Persistent hot weather conditions have caused six deaths so far, according to media reports. 32.2 °C (90 °F) was recorded in Cleveland on July 24, 2016. The day was the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=hGM-w_mpsns:54-n74sqtog:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=hGM-w_mpsns:54-n74sqtog:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=hGM-w_mpsns:54-n74sqtog:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) HGM-w_mpsns?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Powerful eruption of Sakurajima spews smoke 6 km a.s.l. in the first such eruption since August 2013
    Posted: 26 Jul 2016 03:53 AM PDT
    After 3 calm weeks, Japan's Mount Sakurajima erupted violently at 15:02 UTC on July 25, 2016 (00:02 JST on July 26), spewing ash from its Showa Crater 6 km (20 000 feet) above sea level, according to the Tokyo VAAC. The plume was extending to the SW. It was the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=H89upvTJPH0:Z7F05BFiC68:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=H89upvTJPH0:Z7F05BFiC68:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=H89upvTJPH0:Z7F05BFiC68:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) H89upvTJPH0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    New phenomenon - the 'trembling tundra' of the Yamal Peninsula, Russia
    Posted: 25 Jul 2016 05:50 PM PDT
    A scientific expedition has witnessed a leaking methane gas surface bubbling phenomenon on Belyy Island in the Kara Sea, off the Yamal Peninsula coastline in Siberia, Russia. Researchers observed 15 regions of about 1 meter (3.3 feet) of trembling ground covered in...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=vKXqfestSk0:aMMZqXbAJSc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=vKXqfestSk0:aMMZqXbAJSc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?i=vKXqfestSk0:aMMZqXbAJSc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (3 new articles) VKXqfestSk0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:45 pm