Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Masum approve the execution of the perpetrators of the massacre Spyker

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 15 Aug 2016, 3:38 am

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Sadiq President of the Republic of Iraq Fuad Masum, yesterday, all the provisions of theincident Spyker penalty, while posted decrees signed to executive authority concerned for the purpose of implementation of these provisions. 
The media office of the presidency, in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "Prime Republic Fuad Masum honest on all death sentences for the crime of Spyker camp , which was approved by the Federal Court of Cassation , "noting that" they are covered by a terrorist convicted of serious crimes claimed the lives of hundreds of innocent citizens. " Media Office said that " the decrees signed was sent to the executive branch in question for the purpose of implementation of these provisions those convicted them , " adding that " their issuance was after studying the files of the special issue of the Legal Committee for this purpose , " the Information Office of the Presidency , stressing that " the Legal Committee of the Presidency of theRepublic continuing to study the remaining files to be resolved and approved in accordance with theconstitutional and legal assets window. " The Presidency of the Republic of Iraq, announced last Tuesday, received the special provisions of the crime Spyker penalty files, while confirming that the verdicts were approved by the Court of Cassation, has indicated that it is working "diligently to complete its work."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/515095/%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B0%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B1

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 2:14 pm