Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hillary Avoids Testifying Again

Lobo
    Lobo

Hillary Avoids Testifying Again Empty Hillary Avoids Testifying Again

Post by Lobo Thu 25 Aug 2016, 2:03 pm

Hillary Avoids Testifying Again Hillary-Cartoon
    Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan from the US District Court in Washington has ruled that Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton does not need to give a sworn testimony in a lawsuit concerning her use of an unauthorized private email system for her work as US secretary of state. Instead, Clinton must respond in writing to questions submitted by Judicial Watch who is suing the Department of State.
    The problem that her supporters ignore is that Hillary did NOT use a major service like Yahoo or Google for private emails unlike every other politician. Before Snowden came out, I was flat-out told by a member of the House Banking Committee staff to be careful what I put in emails because the NSA was even taking theirs. Why are they not producing Hillary’s emails? Is this another J. Edgar Hoover plot to keep something in the drawer as a blackmail threat?
    Had Hillary used Google or Yahoo as everyone else did, then the emails would not have been erased. They would always be there. She deleted 30,000 emails and now another 14,900 have been discovered that she never told anyone about. Anyone else would be in prison for such obstruction, including Martha Stewart. Then there was the obstruction of justice against Frank Quatrone who was prosecuted twice for a single email in which he told staff to clean up their emails.
    Had Hillary at least been honest and turned over all the emails, then there would have been no conspiracy. Her excuse of “Oops!” would have worked. Too much has come out about foreign countries donating to her foundation for access has emerged. Her supporters refuse to listen and grant her way too much leeway. Why? Pure bias? The right wing is pissed at Trump for he does not want nation build as they do. They will support Hillary for she will do whatever they want for support.
    Washington is way too corrupt on both sides. Hillary is just the poster child. She is not the only corrupt politician in Washington. If Trump wins, I still think they would try to assassinate him to keep their fiefdoms intact.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/hillary-avoids-sworn-testifying-again/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:24 pm