Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves amendment of the amnesty law and the payment of "martyrs of Karrada" dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Cabinet approves amendment of the amnesty law and the payment of "martyrs of Karrada" dues Empty Cabinet approves amendment of the amnesty law and the payment of "martyrs of Karrada" dues

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Sep 2016, 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Council of Ministers meeting chaired by Haidar al-Abbadi
    Cabinet approves amendment of the amnesty law and the payment of "martyrs of Karrada" dues

Author: AT 
    Editor: AT 9.6.2016 20:34 Number of Views: 1630 

[rtl] Long-Presse / Baghdad[/rtl]
    Council of Ministers announced on Tuesday, to approve the first draft amendment to the law of the amnesty law and forwarded to the Parliament, and included approvals final revision to the draft budget bill for the year 2017, as passed a resolution agreeing to reimburse the families of "martyrs of Karrada," and the preparation of a proposed plan to rehabilitate and the reconstruction of the accident area.
    He said the Information Office of the Prime Minister, in a statement, received a (long-Presse), a copy of which, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Terrace, today, the ordinary session of the Council of Ministers," noting that "the meeting saw the approval of the draft of the First Amendment to the Act General Amnesty and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles 61 and 80 first item the second clause of the Constitution. "
    The statement added, "The Board approved the establishment of the Ministry of Finance decisively subject to reimburse the families of the martyrs of Karrada terrorist incident of compensation in addition to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to prepare a proposed plan for the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the terrorist incident area in the Karrada Street and the competent authorities to adopt a strategic project for the development of the region." He pointed to "get the approval of the final revision of the draft budget law for the year 2017".
    The statement continued, "The Council voted on draft grant the employee a long vacation routine which Dqgah State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 I and item 80 item II) of the Constitution," stressing at the same time, "the Board's approval by the Ministry of Education implementation requirements for the purpose of starting running Dar Mesopotamia for printing and discuss the draft integrated direction in Basra province. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm