Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Yellen Should be ASHAMED

Lobo
    Lobo

Trump: Yellen Should be ASHAMED Empty Trump: Yellen Should be ASHAMED

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:51 am

Trump: Yellen Should be ASHAMED
    Submitted by IWB, on September 12th, 2016

• inSha

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump told CNBC on Monday theFederal Reserve is doing what President Barack Obama wants by keeping interest rates low.
    Fed Chair Janet Yellen and central bank policymakers are very political, and Yellen should be “ashamed” of what she’s doing to the country, Trump said, adding the Fed is not even close to being independent.
    By keeping interest rates low, the Fed has created a “false stock market,” Trump argued in a wide-ranging interview in which he also talked about Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s health problems.
    Trump said rates are being kept lower to bolster Obama’s legacy. “Any increase at all will be a very, very small increase because they want to keep the market up so Obama goes out and let the new guy … raise interest rates … and watch what happens in the stock market.”

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-says-fed-chief-yellen-should-be-ashamed.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 am