Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Dead and wounded in two bombings in Baghdad Nairiyah inspired Health

rocky

Dead and wounded in two bombings in Baghdad Nairiyah inspired Health

Post by rocky on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:50 am

[ltr]Dead and wounded in two bombings in Baghdad Nairiyah inspired Health[/ltr]

[ltr]

Baghdad -arac Press -13 September / September:was killed and at least 17 ​​people on Monday, detonating two explosive devices targeting civilian communities south and east of the capital Baghdad.
A source in the local police's / Iraq Press /, that "a bomb exploded this afternoon, near the shops in theneighborhood area health session, south ofBaghdad, killing two people and wounding six others."

The source added, " The second explosive device detonated, also this afternoon, near a popular cafe in Nairiyah neighborhood of New Baghdad area, east of the capital, killing one person and wounding eight others."
Experiencing the capital Baghdad tight security and cut many of the main streets near the parks and recreation possible security measure to prevent the targeting of civilians in thedays of Eid al - Adha. Ended (1)

Share this topic:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:38 pm