Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi meet the "white vests" and calls for reforms package

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi meet the "white vests" and calls for reforms package Empty Hammoudi meet the "white vests" and calls for reforms package

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 5:39 am

Hammoudi meet the "white vests" and calls for reforms package

Monday 26-09-2016 | 1:25:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d
    Twilight News / confirmed board member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives Hamoudi need to focus on "hard" national medical and nursing expertise and efficient estimate sincere efforts they make in order to save the lives of citizens, calling on the Ministry of Health to implement reforms package promote the health of the country with reality.
    Hammoudi heard during a meeting with representatives of the Coordinating Committee of the Revolution of white vests and the presence of a number of members of the Health and Environment Committee in Parliament on a number of the demands that are directly related to the health institution in general and cadres working in it in particular.
    He first deputy chairman of the Council for full quest to Halhh these constraints with the Minister of Health and the Commission Alnibaah concerned in line with the law and contribute to raise the level of health across the country.
    And he was a member of the Health and Environment Committee Parliamentary MP Iqbal Ghorabi announced the organization of a demonstration dubbed revolutionary doctors and nurses in Iraq.
    He said in an interview with Lord of Twilight News, that there is a group of doctors, pharmacists and Almamrbin intend to organize a "major" demonstration called "white vests to employers."
    She noted that the demonstration is aimed at combating corruption in the private and public health governmental institutions.
    She said there are demands concerning health institution with regard to increasing wages and reducing working hours and the fight against corruption in all its forms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:09 pm