Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
merrygoround
Readytogo
duck2000
dizzydee
weslin3
lonelyintexas
jedi17
sassy
Rocky
13 posters

Iraq to the whitelist financially

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to the whitelist financially Empty Iraq to the whitelist financially

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 6:26 am

Iraq to the whitelist financially

9/26/2016 

The testimony of the highest international working group

BAGHDAD - Tariq al - Araji ,

it 's time to reap the fruits of the work done by the government of the reforms and the Central Bank of the economic measures, as it plans to highest international group to monitor the money moving internationally to get Iraq out of the gray white list to which confirm confidence of the world in Iraq financially.

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords said in a statement »Sabah»: the «central work on activating laundering office money and give him the powers of the administrative and fiscal conservative and full independence after undergoing rehabilitation capabilities of operations with international support and coordination with international organizations».

he said it was «expected to qualify this thing Iraq to get out of the black danger zone , which was threatened them to get out of the gray , which is currently classified where is warned area and move to white in January, according to the financial action Task Force (fatf) ».

and know FATF as« an intergovernmental body the task of studying the techniques and trends of money laundering and financing of terrorism, preparing and developing policies to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism , both domestically and internationally ».

Keywords noted that this step increases the confidence of the world in Iraq , financially and economically, in addition to contributing to reduce the fiscal deficit, indicating that it (Transitional) It came after government reforms and the central bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq to the whitelist financially Empty Re: Iraq to the whitelist financially

Post by sassy Mon 26 Sep 2016, 6:34 am

Great news!!   Thanks Rocky!      duck
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:34 am

which was threatened them to get out of the gray , which is currently classified where is warned area and move to white in January,

ok.....January sounds good, now is January a month that is considered a quarter by the IMF??
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 26 Sep 2016, 9:18 am

Topic: FATF Recommendations
    The FATF Recommendations are the internationally endorsed global standards against money laundering and terrorist financing: they increase transparency and enable countries to successfully take action against illicit use of their financial system.

The above is just some more information on what FATF does.  So with this article and it's timing, makes me think good things will be happening towards January of 2017.  Iraq taking control of their financial system, making it to the white list.  All sounds good to me.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 10:10 am

I always thought the IMF could do anything whenever... but guess was stinking thinking.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:40 am

Love reading this kind of news!!!! Thanks Rocky
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:43 am

lonelyintexas wrote:Topic: FATF Recommendations
    The FATF Recommendations are the internationally endorsed global standards against money laundering and terrorist financing: they increase transparency and enable countries to successfully take action against illicit use of their financial system.

The above is just some more information on what FATF does.  So with this article and it's timing, makes me think good things will be happening towards January of 2017.  Iraq taking control of their financial system, making it to the white list.  All sounds good to me.
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes

I thought it was because Iraq had control of their finances in the first place that got them into all this trouble and that is why IMF now has control in the form of monetary reforms, which I believe this article is part of:

undergoing rehabilitation capabilities of operations with international support and coordination with international organizations

It may not state IMF in the article, but I believe that it screams IMF in red.

Just my two cents again.....
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 26 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm

since this comes from the cbi head i would say it holds some heavy weight for january!
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 26 Sep 2016, 1:49 pm

duck2000 wrote:since this comes from the cbi head i would say it holds some heavy weight for january!

Thought it sounded good Duck.
    Thanks
    LIT

Dance banna3 banna2 Dance banna3 banna2 Dance banna3 banna2
    Readytogo
    Readytogo
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Readytogo Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:08 pm

This excites me!  Woo-hoo!  It's time and I do believe we are ready! I so appreciate this forum and all those who work so hard keeping us informed.  Especially you, Duck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:55 pm