Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles)

Post by Lobo Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:35 pm

Swarm of small earthquakes under Salton Sea, California
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 01:08 PM PDT
    The U.S. Geological Survey has registered 11 earthquakes under the Salton Sea in California's Imperial County (near San Diego) on September 26, 2016. The largest was a shallow M4.3 at 14:31 UTC. It hit 6 km (3.7 miles) SSE of Bombay Beach, 19 km (11.8 miles) WNW...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) E-BFsrzdUqQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

High altitude water plumes erupting off the surface of Jupiter's moon Europa
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 12:36 PM PDT
    Astronomers have again imaged what may be water vapor plumes erupting off the surface of Jupiter's moon Europa, bolstering other observations suggesting the icy moon erupts with high altitude water plumes. The observation increases the possibility that missions...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Ifdhyv6Txvk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Bright flash, 'space junk or meteor impact' reported in central Queensland, Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 09:28 AM PDT
    A very bright flash followed by a sonic boom was reported across central Queensland, Australia around 10:27 UTC (20:27 AEST) on September 26, 2016. Many witnesses said the bright light was followed by a tremor, leading media and public to speculate whether it was a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) LihWQR1Jvyw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Major flooding in Forbes after Lachlan River reaches record levels - NSW, Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 05:33 AM PDT
    About 1 000 people have been evacuated on Saturday, September 24, 2016, in the New South Wales town of Forbes as the Lachlan River rose to record levels. The river peaked at 10.67 m (35 feet) between 21:00 and 22:00 local time on Sunday, September 25. It is the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) R7cRFyNUw0I?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    A new round of severe weather to hit flood-affected southeastern Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 04:18 AM PDT
    The Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) said it is monitoring a complex weather system that has the potential to bring more rain, thunderstorms, winds and damaging waves to southeastern Australia starting Wednesday, September 28, 2016. BOM's National...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) EUGT8IDvL9M?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Landslide destroys a village in China's Yunnan Province
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 04:08 AM PDT
    Heavy rains in China's Yunnan Province have triggered a large landslide in a village in Dayao Country on Thursday, September 22, 2016. The slide has torn down the buildings of the village committee, a village clinic, a primary school and 44 other residences,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) QYl1bD1cQXw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Days of heavy rain cause major flooding across the US Midwest
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 01:14 AM PDT
    Days of heavy rain have caused major flooding in parts of the US Midwest over the weekend, leaving at least two people dead. The governors of Iowa and Wisconsin have declared a state of emergency. NWS said that the 7 day period to September 23 saw rainfall levels in...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) SDtP9J7Sh3A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Shallow M6.0 earthquake hits Ryukyu Islands, Japan
    Posted: 25 Sep 2016 11:46 PM PDT
    A strong and shallow earthquake registered by the USGS as M6.0 hit Ryukyu Islands region, Japan at 05:19 UTC on September 26, 2016. The agency is reporting a depth of 40.3 km (25 miles). JMA is reporting M5.7 at a depth of 40 km (24.8 miles). According to the USGS,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Swarm of small earthquakes under Salton Sea, California
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 01:08 PM PDT
    The U.S. Geological Survey has registered 11 earthquakes under the Salton Sea in California's Imperial County (near San Diego) on September 26, 2016. The largest was a shallow M4.3 at 14:31 UTC. It hit 6 km (3.7 miles) SSE of Bombay Beach, 19 km (11.8 miles) WNW...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=e-BFsrzdUqQ:Nq-UqtUUJMM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) E-BFsrzdUqQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

High altitude water plumes erupting off the surface of Jupiter's moon Europa
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 12:36 PM PDT
    Astronomers have again imaged what may be water vapor plumes erupting off the surface of Jupiter's moon Europa, bolstering other observations suggesting the icy moon erupts with high altitude water plumes. The observation increases the possibility that missions...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=ifdhyv6Txvk:4anRbww3czY:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) Ifdhyv6Txvk?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Bright flash, 'space junk or meteor impact' reported in central Queensland, Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 09:28 AM PDT
    A very bright flash followed by a sonic boom was reported across central Queensland, Australia around 10:27 UTC (20:27 AEST) on September 26, 2016. Many witnesses said the bright light was followed by a tremor, leading media and public to speculate whether it was a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=lihWQR1Jvyw:FRfHALUbqwI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) LihWQR1Jvyw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Major flooding in Forbes after Lachlan River reaches record levels - NSW, Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 05:33 AM PDT
    About 1 000 people have been evacuated on Saturday, September 24, 2016, in the New South Wales town of Forbes as the Lachlan River rose to record levels. The river peaked at 10.67 m (35 feet) between 21:00 and 22:00 local time on Sunday, September 25. It is the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=r7cRFyNUw0I:bFg95zsKxv4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) R7cRFyNUw0I?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    A new round of severe weather to hit flood-affected southeastern Australia
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 04:18 AM PDT
    The Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) said it is monitoring a complex weather system that has the potential to bring more rain, thunderstorms, winds and damaging waves to southeastern Australia starting Wednesday, September 28, 2016. BOM's National...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=eUGT8IDvL9M:uKtRFKgXaqI:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) EUGT8IDvL9M?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Landslide destroys a village in China's Yunnan Province
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 04:08 AM PDT
    Heavy rains in China's Yunnan Province have triggered a large landslide in a village in Dayao Country on Thursday, September 22, 2016. The slide has torn down the buildings of the village committee, a village clinic, a primary school and 44 other residences,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=QYl1bD1cQXw:qxbGDAgIRvU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) QYl1bD1cQXw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Days of heavy rain cause major flooding across the US Midwest
    Posted: 26 Sep 2016 01:14 AM PDT
    Days of heavy rain have caused major flooding in parts of the US Midwest over the weekend, leaving at least two people dead. The governors of Iowa and Wisconsin have declared a state of emergency. NWS said that the 7 day period to September 23 saw rainfall levels in...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=sDtP9J7Sh3A:6HIWHnJDN4o:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) SDtP9J7Sh3A?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Shallow M6.0 earthquake hits Ryukyu Islands, Japan
    Posted: 25 Sep 2016 11:46 PM PDT
    A strong and shallow earthquake registered by the USGS as M6.0 hit Ryukyu Islands region, Japan at 05:19 UTC on September 26, 2016. The agency is reporting a depth of 40.3 km (25 miles). JMA is reporting M5.7 at a depth of 40 km (24.8 miles). According to the USGS,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?i=j_yFICisUCg:KRLTgo8gtZ4:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (8 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:13 pm