Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Greeting Iraqi boy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Greeting Iraqi boy Empty Greeting Iraqi boy

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Sep 2016, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Greeting Iraqi boy

 Hussein al-Sadr 

-1- 
     Not Nazia secret if we say: 
    The Iraqi topped the list of Arab intelligent, and this has been proved by a well - known international organizations, but now we're not going to talk about intelligence and being thefocus of the great civilizations that the world has seen since the dawn of history to thepresent day, but we are going to talk about one of Aftianh heroes who managed to etch his name in the rare tournament Almruat metropolitan record. 
    It 's the boy (Ali Ahmed Rashid.) , 
    a branch mellow in Doha Iraqi glory authentic.

-2- 
    compare this boy and the girl who talked about Nizar Qabbani in one His poems Vsourha says: 
    I became fifteen become sweeter thousand times 
    they were not full of only femininity and beauty of self and future .. !! 
    the Iraqi boy (Ali) , he turned to project a scapegoat for his family led to receive risk himself and upholds them in the epic of epics altruism and rare tournament . 
    Where is this from that?! 
    The big difference between the two great ... 

-3- 
    begins the story of the attempt (30) Iraqi families who fled to escape the wrath of the remnants Daesh, these savage gangs that not only delight Bazhaq lives and transform human bodies into splinters, not subside unless Atkhmt home and her family destruction and ruin and the bombing and booby - trapping ... 
    to become a leading example of the greatest crimes and Almatm that decimated humanity .. 
    those families searched for evidence led to reach a safe store ... and already got this guide .. 
    and that those families thirtieth formed segment reached a population of 165 people , 
    but the guide once arrived at a certain point even leaving that group and gone on the run , fearing for himself from mined the road ... 
    and here the group stood seeking survive faced with two choices: 
    1 - continue along the face of death. 
    2 - decline and falling prey However excommunicating terrorists and 
    what was (Ahmed Rashid Alkowalt) and father of the boy (Ali) , but progress himself to follow his family and others, the injury mines have had on those behind him to back off. 
    and here emerged position (on) heroic track to the intrusion by himself and bears the risk for paid from his father and his family is with them ... 
    he said to his father , 
    will not let you go to face the risk of the mine blast Venfja you, and leave the whole family struggling withgrief and misery. 
    I'll be the victim .. 
    I'll go walking in this land mined, and I will try to keep the impact Okhth a stick that I carry with me to be aroad map to you if I survived the mine grip ... 
    and here raising the father of his hands to pray for his son , hoping that Mraeia into God that never sleeps. 
    The mother was not allowed to have a great love for her son to look at him as he headed to the path of mine and death Zaam !! 
    marched boy relying on God and armored courage and heroism until he reached the end of safe road, cried followed enriched, and walk the line drawn .. 
    Thus the security of them (on) the ways all of us to survive. 
    I beat him to Osma and Taqbila was hugs warm chivalry and heroism heat and altruism humanitarian, moral and meanings that her boy (Ali) in the unique stance. 

-4- 
     the Iraqi boy (Ali) associate a had their positions on the battlefield with criminal gangs Aldaasha no less important than the unique position in question. 
    all of these chapters and epics but confirms the fact of magnanimity Iraqi tradition and originality in his sons. 
    We call to codify those facts and Almnazlat to add to the glories of Iraq 's new glory and recording allows theyounger generation to take something from the news heroism and redemption Iraqis. 

-5- 
     if the Shrine honorable honored thankfully this boy noble we call formal institutions and civil concerned with education, culture and youth ... follow the example Shrine in the embrace of this boy ignoble and honored. 
    the appropriate origin must hasten to honor the extraordinary not stinginess them until word of praise and appreciation. 
    many have consistently throughout the celebration of the heroes until their departure from the surface of this planet, as if they WANT them to witness with their own eyes and heard what Boznehm fitting for them to appreciate the warm welcome and praise !!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:09 pm