Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ben Carson leaves CNN anchor stunned with his response to lewd Trump comments

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 5:23 pm

Oct. 11, 2016 4:54pm Jon Street

Ben Carson says maybe the “problem” with Donald Trump’s lewd comments about women is that more people have not heard comments like them.
“I’m surprised you haven’t heard that. I really am,” Carson, a senior adviser to Trump’s campaign, told CNN’s Brianna Keilar on Tuesday during a discussion of Trump’s so-called “locker-room talk.”
The anchor responded by saying she hasn’t heard that kind of degrading talk before and knows of other people who haven’t heard it either. Carson then stated, “Maybe that’s the problem. Maybe that’s the problem,” leaving Keilar visibly taken aback.

“The problem is that I haven’t—” Keilar pressed.
“People have not heard this and may—” Carson continued.
The awkward exchange came just a few days after the Washington Post uncovered video from 2005 in which Trump made degrading comments about women. The Republican presidential nominee has since apologized for the remarks, which he said he is “not proud of” but simultaneously dismissed as “locker-room talk.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/11/ben-carson-leaves-cnn-anchor-stunned-with-his-response-to-lewd-trump-comments/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20Morning%20Edition%20Recurring%20v2%202016-10-12&utm_term=Firewire_Morning_Test

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Ben Carson leaves CNN anchor stunned with his response to lewd Trump comments

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:11 pm

never heard such talk? has she been living under a rock? i hear the kids at the high school i used to work at, boys and girls alike, say things that would make that video sound like a boy scout meeting.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 5:36 am