Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark: Muslims stage organised attack against teenagers for being “American”

Lobo
    Lobo

Denmark: Muslims stage organised attack against teenagers for being “American” Empty Denmark: Muslims stage organised attack against teenagers for being “American”

Post by Lobo Thu 20 Oct 2016, 5:34 pm

Denmark: Muslims stage organised attack against teenagers for being “American” - this will be America if Hillary becomes President

October 19, 2016 6:56 pm By Nicolai Sennels 60 Comments

Denmark: Muslims stage organised attack against teenagers for being “American” MuslimMobAttacks
    The below story also shows how little security Danes (and American tourists) have now, because the police are overwhelmed by Muslim crime and terror.
    Translated from Berlingske:
    On October 1st 2016 at 03am, our 30-year-old son and his four friends (three US citizens and a Danish friend) were assaulted by 8-10 masked ethnic youths (Danish media slang for Muslims) a few meters from our son’s home.
    The attackers asked if the friends were Americans, and when this was confirmed, they were knocked down, beaten and kicked, threatened with death and with a knife. It all took place right under our windows, and we were awakened by one of the young people screaming in panic: ‘stop, stop, stop’.
    From the window, I witnessed our son’s friends being chased and I screamed ‘stop, stop’ out the window. Our son stood on the corner and put a hand to his eye, shouting to us that we should call the police. … We run down to the street and found the five victims hurt and in shock. Our son was kicked in the eye. The violent psychopaths were gone.
    I’m calling the police at 2:52 and spoke with a person for nine minutes. We were all in shock and could only see that our son’s eye was badly beaten. … The alarm central said that ‘the danger is over’, that I should take it easy, and that no police would come, as they were busy elsewhere in town … Saturday I called the police again and asked whether it was true, that the police would not be sent to a violent assault. The answer was ‘yes’, and that it was according to their guidelines.
    … What is it that is happening in Denmark?
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/denmark-muslims-stage-organised-attack-against-teenagers-for-being-american

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:47 pm