Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maple Leafs at Wild: Thursday NHL preview

jedi17
    jedi17

Maple Leafs at Wild: Thursday NHL preview Empty Maple Leafs at Wild: Thursday NHL preview

Post by jedi17 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 6:55 pm

Maple Leafs at Wild: Thursday NHL preview
    Young Leafs offence faces stiff test against Wild netminder Devan Dubnyk.

There’s no guarantee Devan Dubnyk, the six-foot-six Wild goaltender who was a finalist for the 2014-15 Vezina Trophy, will start against the Maple Leafs. But if he does, he’ll have some recent history on his side. Dubnyk started both of Minnesota’s meetings against the Leafs a season ago, holding them to a grand total of one goal. Combining the contests, Dubnyk stopped 49 of 50 shots as the Leafs lost both games, 2-1 and 1-0. Auston Matthews leads the Leafs offence with four goals, all against the Senators in his NHL debut.
    NEED TO KNOW

Leafs forward James van Riemsdyk spent part of his summer in the Minneapolis area competing in Da Beauty League. The four-on-four loop was dotted with NHLers and NCAA players, who competed for the inaugural John Scott Cup, named after the unlikely MVP of last year’s NHL all-star game. “Our team ended up winning it, which was fun,” van Riemsdyk said. “It was a little more competitive than just playing shinny. It got us ramped up for the season.” Van Riemsdyk’s teammates included Winnipeg’s Dustin Byfuglien. And as for the “Cup,” it came in the form of a garbage can painted a stately silver.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:34 pm