Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese demanding integrity audited the investment contracts of the Ministry of Industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese demanding integrity audited the investment contracts of the Ministry of Industry Empty Sudanese demanding integrity audited the investment contracts of the Ministry of Industry

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2016, 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sudanese demanding integrity audited the investment contracts of the Ministry of Industry

 Baghdad / term 

Demanded the minister of industry and agency Mohamed Xiaa Sudan, on Tuesday, the Integrity Commission audited the investment contracts and participation and investment of the Ministry of Industry to previous years. 
    The Sudanese in a statement received "long", a copy of it, that he "made a formal request to the Integrity Commission to send a specialized team to audit some investment contracts and participation and investment in previous years. " 
    He said the Sudanese that" the investment plan estimated volume of hundreds of billions of dinars, as well as investment and participation , which amounted to 170 investment contracts decades , "adding that" the past decades show that there are technical, financial and legal irregularities accompanied approvals referral ofprojects and transactions of its own exchange, as well as to some of the investment and rehabilitation contracts that are not based on the economic and technical feasibility, which resulted in the waste of public money. " And between the Sudanese that "contracts entered into by the ministry was supposed to re - run factories and companies to be a good supporter of the industry and the economy of our country , " stressing that " the ministry run by the Supreme destinations oversight of the Inspector - General and the Department of control and audit will be supportive and dolly to the work of the Commission on Public Integrity team."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:50 pm