Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalati: implicitly paragraphs budget commits the government to pay the oil-producing provinces due

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khalati: implicitly paragraphs budget commits the government to pay the oil-producing provinces due Empty Khalati: implicitly paragraphs budget commits the government to pay the oil-producing provinces due

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2016, 2:11 am

[size=30]Khalati: implicitly paragraphs budget commits the government to pay the oil-producing provinces dues[/size]
    11/12/2016 11:02 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    MP for the province of Basra, Hassan Khalati, today, that the ambitious deputies Basra in the defense of the rights of the province did not all materialize.
    Khalati In an interview with "direction," said the vice-Basra and in a meeting with former Prime Minister collected by the petro-dollar project said the law was five dollars when the price of $ 100 a barrel and Alana become without the session.
    He said that setting Khalati five percent of Alaptrollar in the budget according to the law but the reality is a tenth of that amount up to oil-producing provinces.
    He Khalati We have put the text within the budget required the government to pay the producing provinces of dues in the form of treasury bonds for strategic projects and the amounts of other debt remain on the federal government.
    Estimates of the federal budget for the financial year / 2017 with nine and seventy revenues Trliuna one Ashrmilira, four hundred and one and twenty million dinars), while an amount of $ (one hundred trillion six hundred and seventy one billion one hundred and sixty million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars) to expenditures for the fiscal year 2017, while the total deficit planned the federal public budget for the financial year 2017 (twenty-one Trliuna six hundred and fifty-nine billion, seven hundred and thirty-nine million seven hundred and ninety thousand dinars).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:09 am