Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry implemented the first phase of the production lines of cars (FAO) Chinese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry implemented the first phase of the production lines of cars (FAO) Chinese Empty Industry implemented the first phase of the production lines of cars (FAO) Chinese

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2016, 2:44 am

[size=30]Industry implemented the first phase of the production lines of cars (FAO) Chinese[/size]
    14/12/2016 10:55 | Number of Views: 4
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]General Company for the manufacture of cars and equipment of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the launching of the first phase of the project car production lines ( FAW) In cooperation with thecompany ( FAW) And the Chinese company Aleman trade a private company.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the media ministry director Abdul Wahid Alwan al-Shammari said in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of "The completion rate in the first phase of the project amounted to 60% and will be established on an area of ​​36 000 meters."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the project, which will cost a total of 12 billion dinars will include guidelines for creating components and lines for automotive assembly plants for testing electronic and mechanical, in addition to workshops and stores and offices, and will be the achievement period him within one year from the date of its introduction, which is implemented by engineering and technical cadres public company for the automotive industry. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Among Shammari "The production car project ( FAW) Of important projects, the company will add new production lines and provides jobs and run their cadres in addition to economic returns. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:32 am