Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British FM condemns targeting football playgrounds in Iraq

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

British FM condemns targeting football playgrounds in Iraq  Empty British FM condemns targeting football playgrounds in Iraq

Post by notazbad2000 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

British FM condemns targeting football playgrounds in Iraq

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on July 10, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The British Foreign Minister for the Middle East, Alistair Burt, cndemend the recent attacks in Iraq that targeted the football playgrounds.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the British Embassy in Iraq quoted Burt, as saying “I am sickened to hear of the recent attacks in Iraq targeting people playing and watching football and other sports. My prayers go out to the families of those who have been injured or lost their lives in these cowardly attacks.”[/ltr]
    “Sport is a unifying force, enjoyed by billions of people across the globe. It is about teamwork, passion and strength through adversity, teaching young people in particular about working hard and working together with people of all colours and creeds,” he added, noting that “Iraqi and British people share a love of football, and I will never forget playing football with former members of the national team when I visited Baghdad earlier this year. Iraq and England recently played each other in the FIFA Under-20 World Cup, and Iraqis are now celebrating their team’s great success in that competition.”
    “I wish the Iraqi team every success in the semi-final tonight in Trabzon. The team’s achievements send the strongest message to terrorists that they will not succeed, and I am sure sports fans all around the world will stand in solidarity with the Iraqi people,” he concluded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:15 am