Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives to raise its meeting next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives to raise its meeting next Monday Empty The House of Representatives to raise its meeting next Monday

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2017, 7:42 am

[rtl]The House of Representatives to raise its meeting next Monday[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]Lifting of the House of Representatives, Sunday, its third of the current legislative term to on Monday.[/rtl]

[rtl]A parliamentary source said for "Sky Press," "The Presidency of the Council of Representatives the third session of the current legislative term lifted until tomorrow Monday," noting that "today's session saw the first reading of the draft health insurance law, while also voted on draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Convention of Universal regulations for preventing collisions at Sea, 1972 ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the Council to vote in principle a draft law to determine the provinces producing and non-producing quota of oil to the next meeting, and to also vote on a proposed second amendment to the Law of the Independent Electoral Commission No. 11 of the law of 2007," noting that "for the council also reading the first proposal for the health Insurance Law to the next meeting. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued, that "it was through a referral paragraph to vote to approve the re-vote on the draft second amendment to the Law of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce Law No. Bell (43) for the year 1988 to the Legal Committee for presentation format consistent with the legislative system, according to verse inside."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Council of Representatives, on Sunday, its third routine of the current legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 223 deputies, with parliamentary source pointed out that the meeting will vote in principle to determine the producing provinces and non-oil producing share.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:15 am