Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haj: America stole Iraqi gold and Baghdad has the right to restore it through law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haj: America stole Iraqi gold and Baghdad has the right to restore it through law Empty Haj: America stole Iraqi gold and Baghdad has the right to restore it through law

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2019, 3:30 am

Haj: America stole Iraqi gold and Baghdad has the right to restore it through law

08:45 - 03/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Kazem al-Hajj said on Sunday that the organization of the criminal "Da'ash" seized gold and Iraqi money in Mosul with support and a US scenario. The United States would then acquire the wealth as it plundered in 2003 from the Iraqi banks, pointing out that Iraq has the right to recover its stolen America "and" advocated "through international legal methods.
    Al-Haj said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the United States worked to loot the money that it claims belonged to Da'is the terrorist, and he himself, when the money was stolen from Mosul, was the idea and support of the American forces."
    He explained that "America realized that a supporter came to an end and worked to take money and stolen gold, which provided to terrorism as a support for the perpetuation of the war, and therefore it re-scenario of what he did in Iraq in 2003," noting that "Iraq has the right to go to the international community for To return his money and gold, which was stolen by America and encouraged. "
    "Iraq has more than a legal way and Baghdad can take the same style of Tehran to get its money, especially since the international community stopped by Iran in obtaining its frozen funds in foreign banks." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:51 pm