Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yildirim: Washington's attitude toward the Euphrates shield and organize Daesh started to take a pos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yildirim: Washington's attitude toward the Euphrates shield and organize Daesh started to take a pos Empty Yildirim: Washington's attitude toward the Euphrates shield and organize Daesh started to take a pos

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:11 am

[rtl]Yildirim: Washington's attitude toward the Euphrates shield and organize Daesh started to take a positive turn[/rtl]

Yildirim: Washington's attitude toward the Euphrates shield and organize Daesh started to take a pos 1484890518_441
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]Turkish Prime Minister, Ben Ali Yildirim said that the United States position on the process, "the shield of the Euphrates," and the fight against al-Daesh, "has started to take a positive turn in recent times."[/rtl]
    +
    [rtl]This came in a press statement, made by the head of government, in the parliament, the capital, Ankara, on the sidelines of the second phase of discussing constitutional amendment.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added Yildirim "Washington wants to cooperate with us in terms of support for the initiative (the process of the cease-fire in Syria) that have been taken by Turkey, Russia, and Iran's role relative (late December / December) the past."[/rtl]
    [rtl]As of 30 December last year (2016), the cease-fire in Syria into force after the approval of the regime and the opposition it, thanks to the Russian-Turkish agreement entered understandings, and ensuring that Ankara and Moscow; in preparation for talks ASTANA.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed the Turkish Prime Minister, on the need to stop the United States to cooperate Syrian Kurdish units, moving away from support arms, pointing out that he "can not eliminate the terrorist organization using the other against it, and this is not worthy of the state," according to the recipe.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued in the same vein, "the United States Turkey a partner in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and then if they want to fight terrorism, it should not be doing it with the wrong views, but with Turkey."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Also he pointed out that "there are indications that the new administration (of President-elect Donald Trump) to consider the subject from this side."[/rtl]
    [rtl]In response to a question about whether Trump, more positive than his predecessor, "Barack Obama," Yildirim said "the messages communicated to indicate that (being a more positive), to wait and see situation. But his letters are not negative, I expect that he will change his style." .[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a related context, Yildirim said, "I also think that the US administration will change its negative attitude toward Syria and Iraq, and there are reports that it will work closely with Turkey on future policy in the region, these are good things."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:28 pm