Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the "Shield of the Euphrates" .. Turkish army will remain in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the "Shield of the Euphrates" .. Turkish army will remain in Syria Empty After the "Shield of the Euphrates" .. Turkish army will remain in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:57 am

After the "Shield of the Euphrates" .. Turkish army will remain in Syria

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The Turkish military announced on Saturday, stay north of Syria's military influence, despite the process of "shield Euphrates", which he said was successfully completed after 7 months to launch, raising questions about the army's role in the next phase inside Syria, especially the end of the battle to liberate tenderness.

The Turkish army said in a statement that it "will continue its activities in the areas of northern Syria in order to" protect the national security of the country "and to prevent the establishment of what he described as undesirable entities, in reference to Kurdish militants."

And "shield Euphrates" is a military campaign launched by the Turkish army, and participated in the factions of Syria loyal to her, as Ankara indicated the time of the launch of the operation with the end of August, because its goal is to restore the border areas of Daesh, stop expansion of Kurdish militants and pushing them to retreat to the east bank of the Euphrates River, which has already occurred.

"Euphrates Shield" forces managed to restore several border towns such as Jarablos and the door, which were Tkhaddaan to Daesh, but that was at a heavy price as Ankara lost dozens of soldiers.

The Turkish Prime Minister, Ben Ali Yildirim, announced on Wednesday that his country had completed a "successful shield Euphrates", pointing out that other operations will be carried out under a different name, but he did not say whether Turkish troops would withdraw from the Syrian territory.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13172/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am