Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet  Empty Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 am

[size=30]Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet with Syria's democratic forces[/size]
    28/02/2017 09:47 | Number of Views: 42
    font size:  Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet  Font_decrease  Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet  Font_enlarge
     Syrian ..aljeic detailed map goes a road on the militants, "the shield of the Euphrates" will meet  Thumbnail.php?file=201722805827756_313391533
     Direction Press / Agencies
    Syrian army met with the democratic forces of Syria west Manbej and specifically at the villages of Um bead and Hute, after his control on Monday evening, on the villages of Sultan Jeb - Haw - hidden pit in the eastern countryside of Aleppo.
    New progress was the first land route extending from Derek in the far north-east of Syria, leading to Aleppo and Afrin in the north-west, and will bring several political and military gains and economic Damascus, after having been completely cut off the militants shield the Euphrates and the Turkish army and prevented them from reaching the Manbej.
    The control of these qualitative progress of the Syrian army from where he arrived in the Kurdish troop positions, and perhaps open safe corridors for civilians to cross mobility between rural Aleppo and the eastern city of Aleppo and the rest of the areas north of Syria under the control of Kurdish forces. 
    The army units had taken control of the villages it is Jeb bathroom and haw and Jeb Sultan after battles and confrontations with terrorists Daesh.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am