Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Terminal holds the government responsible for the delay in resolving the candidates for the vacant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Terminal holds the government responsible for the delay in resolving the candidates for the vacant  Empty Terminal holds the government responsible for the delay in resolving the candidates for the vacant

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:19 am

[size=30]Terminal holds the government responsible for the delay in resolving the candidates for the vacant ministries[/size]
    20/01/2017 09:51 | Number of Views: 612
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Download National Alliance MP Habib Terminal on government responsibility for delaying the nomination of candidates for the vacant ministries because of these names be sent to the House of Representatives.
    Terminal In an interview with "direction Press" stressed that the government so far has not resolved the subject of names of candidates for the assumption of the vacant ministries and sent to the House of Representatives with the biographies of these names, indicating that if the arrival of these names will be studied and better selection and best suited to these ministries.
    He added that all the names that lifted the Council of Ministers is supposed to be gained confidence by Haider al-Abadi and then sent to the House of Representatives to take the rest of the procedures and the necessary steps in this matter. 
    The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, Saturday (October 22, 2016) that the parliament had not received so far any biography of the candidates of the vacant ministries.
    Edit .. Rahim Ali al-Lami
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:24 am