Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces kill, wounds 16 members of Islamic State in Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

Security forces kill, wounds 16 members of Islamic State in Iraq Empty Security forces kill, wounds 16 members of Islamic State in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Sat 28 Jan 2017, 4:09 pm

[size=39]Security forces kill, wounds 16 members of Islamic State in Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi security forces. File photo.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) 16 members of the Islamic State, including two suicide bombers, were either killed or wounded, in clashes with Iraqi security forces in different areas north of the country.
    A security source in Kirkuk told Qatar News Agency (QNA), “Iraqi forces killed four members of the Islamic State and wounded five others, after attacking the group’s stronghold with mortar shells in central Hawija.”
    Another source in Mosul revealed that the group’s militants launched an attack on Peshmerga forces in Aski Mosul village, northwest of the city. The attack was foiled and the Iraqi forces managed to kill seven members of the Islamic State, including two suicide bombers.
    Meanwhile, a source in Baghdad said that Military Intelligence Service was able to seize large quantities of weapons and ammunition in al-Latifiyah area, south of Baghdad.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:03 pm