Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs staff strike Jordanian port stop work Trebil

chouchou
    chouchou

Customs staff strike Jordanian port stop work Trebil Empty Customs staff strike Jordanian port stop work Trebil

Post by chouchou Thu 18 Jul 2013, 3:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Anbar: Euphrates News} announced the director Trebil Comerk, to prevent the entry and exit of trucks to and from the port so as to strike the Jordanian customs officials.

[ltr]A reporter and Euphrates News Agency {} the director Comerk the Trebil announced to prevent the entry and exit of trucks to and from the port because of the strike by the staff of the Jordanian Customs, working to reduce the financial dues.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, had been approved in the {17} of last June, the opening of the port Trebil border of time {7} am to {7} evening, where the Iraqi-Jordanian border, through the port Trebil border crossing has been closed by the Iraqi authorities for the movement of passengers and goods to regulatory matters relating to the internal affairs of Iraq.
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:11 am