Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-act

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-act Empty Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-act

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:14 am

Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-activation of the Tariff Act

19-07-2013 11:33 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out the decision of the Commission on the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Khalil Mahma, activation of the Tariff Act during the coming period due to the federal government to claim it lingered over the next three years.

Khalil said (of the Agency news): The Iraqi government is under internal and external pressure by merchants not to activate the Tariff Act because it will hurt their interests, prompting the federal government to claim for activating the law lingered for three years to come.

He added: Tariff Act did not emerge since passed the year (2007) in the House of Representatives and so far, because of the government's refusal to apply, even though it is one of the economic laws important for the country because it would stimulate agricultural and industrial sectors and promotes the growth of the Iraqi economy. / End / 8 . g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-act Empty Re: Parliamentary economy: the government is under internal and external pressure by traders for non-act

Post by Stevethebrit Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:28 am

Wonder what they're waiting for?

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:16 pm