Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army, "who threatens Iran will bite finger remorse"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army, "who threatens Iran will bite finger remorse" Empty Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army, "who threatens Iran will bite finger remorse"

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 4:07 am

[size=36][size=33]Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army, "who threatens Iran will bite finger remorse"[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 40[ltr]  02/26/2017[/ltr]
     Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army, "who threatens Iran will bite finger remorse" 58b251f7c0d4b

Deputy General Commander of the Iranian Army Brigadier "Ahmed Reda Bordstan," It 'sbecause of the readiness enjoyed by the armed forces, it is under no circumstances will not be surprised, and that it will try to threat of Islamic Iran will come to regret no doubt. 
    And considered Brigadier Bordstan, maneuvers that are made they come to be trained to deal with the threats, as well as to find a T - defensive capabilities that will address these threats. 
    He explained Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army: The process of the exercises began establishing maneuvering ground forces, then maneuvers for the Air Force and Air Defense Forces, and now also the naval forces began maneuvers in the coast of Makran southeast of the country, and even over 10 degrees, and the Indian Ocean. 
    He pointed Brigadier Bordstan that the exercises are set up to deal with what you see Armed Forces threat, where they are trained in the tactics necessary to handle it and the techniques supposed threat, saying that the aim of conducting such exercises is to deliver warnings to those who think the same illusions that he could attack the Islamic Iran , and then test the readiness of the armed forces, as well as the test of defense equipment that have been received from the defense industries Organization. 
    The Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army: it is because of the readiness enjoyed by the armed forces, it is under no circumstances will not be surprised, and that it will try to threat of Islamic Iran will come to regret no doubt.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:04 am