Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers Empty The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:41 am

[size=30]The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers[/size]
    27/02/2017 10:00 | Number of Views: 422
    font size: The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers Font_decrease The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers Font_enlarge
    The latest launch cruise missile in the Iranian naval maneuvers Thumbnail.php?file=20170227_064042_265026518
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Said Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, on Monday, announced the launch of the latest Iranian naval cruise missile, the "helper" model factory locally in the maneuvers "95 state" carried out by the Iranian army freely in the Strait of Hormuz and the Sea of ​​Oman and the northern Indian Ocean.

Dehghan said, in a statement carried by the Fars news agency during a visit to the building of the agency, said the missile successfully hit its target accurately.

Iran's defense minister gave no further details about the missile's range.

It indicated that the final stage of the maneuvers, "the" Great State 95 conducted freely Iranian army launched on Sunday since carried out in an area of ​​two million square kilometers. 

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 pm