Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

crime chilling .. Daasha slain brother over his brother and Bloods neighborhood above them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crime chilling .. Daasha slain brother over his brother and Bloods neighborhood above them Empty crime chilling .. Daasha slain brother over his brother and Bloods neighborhood above them

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:12 am

[size=32]
    crime chilling .. Daasha slain brother over his brother and Bloods neighborhood above them[/size]
     crime chilling .. Daasha slain brother over his brother and Bloods neighborhood above them Alalam_635517530841982726_25f_4x3

Twilight News    

18 Hours Ago

Twilight News / Khalifa greens-a former prisoner at Daesh: The organization we distribute brochures printed previously, and we are forced to read it, and we Syrians are Muslims on instinct and the people of religion and jurisprudence, but they force us to this book, named gallant and headlines provides doctrine and jurisprudence of jihad and the provisions of the Land.
    By focusing on the provisions of the home, every person living outside the regulatory areas is an infidel, just because he lives abroad, the book says it is the duty of all who reside outside the regulatory regions, for example the army free areas or America or any region of Turkey should it come to areas Daesh this is what provided the book.
    He adds Khalifa regarding matters Taazir ignorant, or a Muslim who does not know the things of his religion, the book says that the lesson is, and the student is absent, that belief and Dar al-Islam exist and the student is the one who did not attend, and the sense explained that any Muslim can never be excused for his ignorance, these Papers which are distributed on us and we are forced to read it, or rather we Nsttalaaha for recreation, because we have a 24-hour reserved for our freedom.
    Here, too, the barricades and bunkers that we may be filled with sand, we used to put the tires and then sand bags, put them back together, because one of the senior princes organization told them, if this Altsahanat enough to absorb pressure airline system or alliance or any force other explosion blows, but see I've these fortifications were destroyed completely, these fortifications we accomplished, where we put the wheels and then sandbags.
    Complements Khalifa Speaking to the news now: This is the secretariats room, and responsible for them is called the father of Abbas, and the killing of the international coalition month twelve of 2014, and Abu Abbas was disabled, not psychologically, I've asked people much with him from his village of Deir beauty, and they told me that the jinn red-handed and it kills people.
    And one occasion shudder my body from that incident, a man on top of his brother, where Sal blood upper person his brother underneath and his brother alive, two of the Islamic Movement of Ahrar al-Sham, Abu Abbas was killed was a wicked criminal, and I've hit me once CVA hand, Vkdt dived to the ground , I have had severe, and was suffering from the particular, and in this room was stripped of his possessions prisoners and inspect it, and order the items dropped it in prison.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:43 am