Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: The crime of assassinating the leaders of victory will remain a major crime in history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: The crime of assassinating the leaders of victory will remain a major crime in history Empty Al-Kazemi: The crime of assassinating the leaders of victory will remain a major crime in history

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:18 am

Al-Kazemi: The crime of assassinating the leaders of victory will remain a major crime in history

•  Time: 01/05/2022 10:43:19

•  Reading: 1,274 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi described the assassination of the victory leaders as "a crime that will remain my brother for life."
    Al-Kazemi said in his speech at the official forum for the second anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders delivered on his behalf by the Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi: "The crime of assassinating the victory leaders will remain a major crime in history for life, and we lived through very difficult days and moments after the ISIS invasion."
    He added, "The testimony of the leaders of victory will remain a beacon to everyone who aspires to freedom and peace, and we will march on victory." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:17 pm