Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper Al Riyadh acknowledge the support of the Istanbul Conference and confirms its flag A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper Al Riyadh acknowledge the support of the Istanbul Conference and confirms its flag A Empty Saudi newspaper Al Riyadh acknowledge the support of the Istanbul Conference and confirms its flag A

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 2:49 am

Saudi newspaper Al Riyadh acknowledge the support of the Istanbul Conference and confirms its flag Abadi

Political scene Monday , 13 March 2017 time 10:39 (130 views)
    Saudi newspaper Al Riyadh acknowledge the support of the Istanbul Conference and confirms its flag Abadi
    Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Plus Linkedin

Follow-up / Sky Press: Newspaper "home" Saudi Arabia, Monday, new details on the Istanbul conference held by Sunni leaders last week in Turkey, and whilst recognizing that the conference was the efforts of its leaders, "some neighboring countries", pointing out that "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi I was aware in advance of the conference.

The newspaper said in a report on its issue today that "efforts led by some neighboring countries in the collection of the Sunni political entities leaders in the conference included direct meetings in the Turkish city of Istanbul, it lasted several days, to agree on a political map of action in Iraq, following the defeat of Aldoaash is complete."

The newspaper added that "the meeting said that they had told the prime minister, Haider Abadi thing before heading to Istanbul," noting that "America praised Balqkrh sent three delegates to attend the conference."

The newspaper quoted the final statement of the conference saying, he gathered "discussed the situation in Iraq in the post-Daesh, was in the consultative meetings that took place in Turkey emphasize the unity, security and stability of Iraq, and to reject any formula or an attempt to divide it."

The statement added that "the number of communities exceeded 30 Sunni figure, and that the conference lasted for two days, included a discussion by political action Sunni map in the post-Daesh and the subject of the Sunni territory, and resources of the reconstruction of the Sunni areas that were destroyed by the occupation of the organization Daesh, as well as discuss the future of Iran's influence in the Iraq"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:58 pm