Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaways looking with German Ambassador to strengthen relations between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaways looking with German Ambassador to strengthen relations between the two countries Empty Shaways looking with German Ambassador to strengthen relations between the two countries

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2013, 7:27 am

Shaways looking with German Ambassador to strengthen relations between the two countries

31-07-2013 11:31 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways, with the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Iraq Britta Wagner strengthen relations between the two countries.

A statement from the Office of Media Shaways received the Agency (news) a copy of it: It was during the meeting, they reviewed bilateral relations and ways of enhancing them for the benefit of the two peoples, he said, adding that the two sides discussed political developments in the region in general and in Iraq in particular.

He stressed: the need to work hard for political stability in Iraq, which in turn will impact on the revitalization of the economy and strengthen security and social peace.
    For its part, Wagner confirmed the serious desire for her in the joint development of relations and open new horizons for cooperation, especially since the two countries have historical friendship ties distinct. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:12 pm