Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow criticizes Ankara for imposing tariffs on their products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow criticizes Ankara for imposing tariffs on their products Empty Moscow criticizes Ankara for imposing tariffs on their products

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 2:55 am

Moscow criticizes Ankara for imposing tariffs on their products

23/03/2017

Criticized Agriculture Minister Alexander Tkachov Ankara to apply customs duties on 130% and wanted wheat supplied corn from Russia, and expected to lead to the suspension of exports of these crops from Russia to Turkey.

The Russian minister said on Wednesday (03/22/2017) The conduct of the Ankara raises suspicions about the sincerity of Turkey's intentions to consolidate a strong and lasting relationship with Russia, stressing that Russia does not accept attempts to pressure it to open its market to Turkish products banned.

The move to Ankara after Moscow has taken concrete steps to normalize bilateral trade relations, as raised earlier this month, the ban on onion types and different kinds of broccoli, salt, chewing gum and cloves.

That the ban remains imposed on the importation of frozen meat and meat products turkey, chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and different kinds of fresh grapes, apples, pears and strawberries all kinds.

Last week, import licenses, issued by the Turkish government of Russia on the list of origins permitted and tax-free, which means that the fees by 130% more likely to be applied supply of some agricultural products coming from Russia did not include.

He stressed Tkachov that his ministry was surprised and disappointed about Ankara's position, especially that the two countries stressed in the past six months, the need for the normalization of economic relations between them.

As a result of raising the fees, the supplies of wheat, corn, and sunflower oil will stop to Turkey, but Russia, according Tkachov will find new markets for agricultural products, despite the fact that Turkey is the second largest market for Russian wheat after Egypt.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156578.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm