Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Alliance of trained security force in preparation for the post-liberation tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Alliance of trained security force in preparation for the post-liberation tenderness Empty International Alliance of trained security force in preparation for the post-liberation tenderness

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:46 am

International Alliance of trained security force in preparation for the post-liberation tenderness

Kurdish officials confirmed Saturday that the international coalition Tkdh the United States, trained police force, to deliver security matters after the city recovered from the organization Daesh.

The news agency "Reuters", for Kurdish officials, as saying that "the political wing of the democratic forces of Syria, a coalition of armed Kurds and Arabs, has several advanced plans for the formation of a civilian council to lead the city once controlled."

The Council will consist primarily of the Arab population consistent with the nature of the paper, but it will also include elements of the Kurds and other ethnic groups.

"Reuters" quoted Awas Ali, a Kurdish official from the province of Raqqa that the city council, which will become a member of which will be announced next April and will include elders from local clans and people who live in the present time in the city, and will be identified when it is safe to do so .

The commander of the units, "the protection of the Kurdish people", which is an essential part of Syria's democratic forces, said last week that the final assault on the tenderness will start early next April.

French Defense Minister also said Jean-Yves Odrian, said that the battle to liberate the Syrian city of Raqqa from the hands of the organization "Daesh" terrorist will begin "within days."

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-12773/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:20 am