Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: American advisers trained 20 thousand Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: American advisers trained 20 thousand Iraqis Empty The Washington Post: American advisers trained 20 thousand Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Washington Post: American advisers trained 20 thousand Iraqis

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Newspaper and the Washington Post, that thearmament level received by the Iraqi army revealed is still weak in spite of spending and Washington more than $ 1.6 billion in aid training. 
    And as pointed out that the United States isnow concentrated their efforts on the Iraqi army , creating a battle to liberate the city of Mosul, confirmed that training and assistance program is limited to the period of the presidency of Barack Obama , and there are no guarantees its continuation beyond Zlk.ozkrt Washington post, in a report published, and I followed (range Press), " the Iraqi army is still weak in terms of armament and performance despite the US spending more than $ 1.6 billion in aid to train and equip the Iraqi army , "asserting that" Iraq will need substantial assistance in the future for many years if thesuccesses of the recent army against Daash to continue. " 
    the report revealed that" the US administration 's efforts focused now on the preparation and the creation ofcertain army units capable defeat Bdaash in the intervening battle in Mosul rather than re - Iraqi army building as a whole again , "pointing out that" the United States has spent more than $ 20 billion for rebuilding thearmy since its dissolution in 2003. " 
    She continued US newspaper that" there is progress in the training quicker than expected as was thegraduation of more than 22 thousand trainees from the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga forces after they finish completing their training programs , "pointing out that" the recent successes against western Iraq Daash proved that local Iraqi forces began to regain her breath from the previous setback . " .opent Washington Post that "limited now training program over the next battle period and there is no guarantee about the size and level of support that would order providing the next US President." It is 
    noteworthy that the United States is leading an international coalition against al Daash, in Iraq and Syria, as shown more He states his desire to participate in this campaign, after the growing threat of regulation and theaccession number of the citizens of these countries to the ranks of the organization and the fear of returning to carry out operations within their own countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:50 am