Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The conditions of Adhamiya issued 120 thousand national card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The conditions of Adhamiya issued 120 thousand national card Empty The conditions of Adhamiya issued 120 thousand national card

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 2:15 am

The conditions of Adhamiya issued 120 thousand national card

3/26/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / Taha Hussein          
    The number of cards issued by the national conditions of Adhamiya, a circle of citizens, more than 120 thousand, since the opening of the circuit in March last year and so far.
    He said that the Directorate of conditions, passports and residence in the Ministry of the Interior Department Manager, submitted Ammar Ismail Khalil , a special permit for "morning", adding that the number of cards issued represents 25 percent of the total proportion of the number of cards that must be issued to registered citizens in the work of this department, totaling more 650 thousand citizens if we exclude them the numbers of children who are under the age of 12 years and deaths, as well as outside the country.
    He said the number of cards issued by the department a day that, ranging from 600 to 700 card, indicating that the mechanisms followed by the circle of working dual system , which lasts between eight in the morning until eight in the evening, shares of the largest possible number of reviewers and significantly reduce the momentum of the reception , pointing out that the mechanism used allowed citizen morning reservation and Almsaia.odaa Khalil and all media, to cooperate with the ministry to ensure the success of this project by increasing the preparation of awareness programs and conducting ongoing meetings with the departments concerned to issue the card, praising the cooperation between the circles city - Azam Yeh and his constituency, especially the electricity supplied to the circuit a second line to avoid interruptions caused by delaying work in the circuit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:21 am