Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the Empty Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2013, 6:58 am

Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the war to deprive the country's money

08/03/2013

Saturday, August 3, 2013 11:09

Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the war to deprive the country's money

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. A member of the Iraqi List MP Janabi appearance, Saturday, that the compensation paid by Iraq to Kuwait after the year 2003 amounted to $ 30 billion.

He said al-Janabi told / Baghdadi News /, that "the money paid by Iraq to Kuwait since 2003, has so far amounted to / 30 / billion dollars in compensation for the war by the former regime, the State of Kuwait is money imposed by the international resolutions on Iraq under the rule of the former regime. "

He explained that "relations with Kuwait in the evolution of the better but not at the required level, calling for the development of relations and open a new page based on the principle of good neighborliness.

For his part, confirmed member of the Free Iraqi MP's high Nassif / Baghdadi news /, that "the Kuwait war, which took advantage of the former regime to deprive Iraq's money and insulting the Iraqi people without attention to the links Islam and Arabism between the two countries."

The Nassif said that "Kuwait exploited bias of international resolutions, and Iraq's internal problems to deprive the country of money through its control over parts of Umm Qasr and control over Iraq's water in the port of Mubarak and the Khawr Abd Allah." Finished / 21 j

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/36367-BEkLAlnNl--30-LknAE-DNkAE-bINnzhAb-AkIEAj-kkKNnb-NAkAgnE-AYObik-AkGEB-kYOkB-ALNAk-AkBkAD.html&usg=ALkJrhjJR4sgJM9j_cYxP_5jnUrC9W1_Nw
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the Empty Re: Parliamentarians: $ 30 billion in reparations to Kuwait by Iraq and the latter took advantage of the

Post by Neno Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:45 am

I agree with this, KUWAIT is being unfair and if they continue this I see problems develop down the road.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:08 pm