Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Janabi: Iraq needs $ 180 billion for the development of water resources

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Janabi: Iraq needs $ 180 billion for the development of water resources Empty Janabi: Iraq needs $ 180 billion for the development of water resources

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:18 am

Janabi: Iraq needs $ 180 billion for the development of water resources

Date: 03/04/2017 10:33
    Hassan-Janabi

Information / Baghdad ..

Detection and Water Resources Minister Hassan al-Janabi, Monday, about the need for Iraq to $ 180 billion to develop water resources and water system in the country, calling for the need to stop the deterioration in Allarroaii system.

He said al-Janabi, in a speech during the Iraq Energy Forum and vassal / information /, said that "Iraq needs to be worth $ 180 billion, of which $ 60 billion for infrastructure and 80 billion for drinking water and sanitation, and 10 billion for the rehabilitation of dams in addition to $ 10-12 billion for projects Chock" .

Janabi and called for a "radical reform in the water system in Iraq", while stressing the importance of "stop the deterioration in the Allarroaii system."

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum announced earlier Iraq's intention to conclude new agreements with neighboring countries on water share, and while the Ministry of Water Resources called for follow-up of the Mosul Dam with the "flood season" approaches, the international community called on to help Iraq to maintain dams and its water. Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:44 pm