Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Interior participates in the meeting of Arab interior ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Interior participates in the meeting of Arab interior ministers Empty Minister of Interior participates in the meeting of Arab interior ministers

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:07 am

Minister of Interior participates in the meeting of Arab interior ministers

Last updated: 4 April 2017 - 10:29 p
    BAGHDAD / Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji left Tuesday for Baghdad to attend a meeting of Arab interior ministers. The preparatory meetings of the 34th session of the Council of Arab Ministers of the Interior started on Sunday in Tunis, which will start on Wednesday for two days under the auspices of Tunisian President Mohamed Béji Kayed Sebassi, with the participation of Majdi Abdel Ghaffar, Minister of the Interior, Arab States and high-level security delegations. Representatives of the League of Arab States, the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Arab Maghreb Union, the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), the International Civil Defense Organization, the Arab Tourism Organization, Arab Civil Aviation, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences and Arab Police Sports Federation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 8:12 pm