Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Increase Iran's production of steel by 54.5 million tons during 3 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Increase Iran's production of steel by 54.5 million tons during 3 years Empty Increase Iran's production of steel by 54.5 million tons during 3 years

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:01 am

Increase Iran's production of steel by 54.5 million tons during 3 years

06/04/2017

He announced the Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Iranian Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh that the country's production of steel increased by 54.5 million tons during the last three years.

In a statement Wednesday during the inauguration of three productive and industrial projects ceremony in Dezful city in the province of Khuzestan, south-west Iran, Nemat Zadeh said, that in the context of the maximum benefit of the possibilities in the production path we have been able in the past three years to increase the country's output of steel by 54.5 million tons.

He explained that during the period also add 16.5 million tons of intense iron and 13 million tons of iron Almkor to the country's production.

He also pointed to the addition of 9 million of sponge iron and 7.5 million tons of iron alloy and 8.5 million tons of iron rolled to the production capacity of the country in this area.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158706.html

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 am