Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: power plants equipped with a day to 60 million liters of fuel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: power plants equipped with a day to 60 million liters of fuel  Empty Oil: power plants equipped with a day to 60 million liters of fuel

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 am

Oil: power plants equipped with a day to 60 million liters of fuel

08/05/2013
    BAGHDAD / JD / Oil Ministry announced that the average quantities processed for electric power plants of all types of fuel for the month of July amounted to approximately 60 million liters / day, according to the table below.
    said spokesman of the ministry, Assem Jihad, in a written statement received / JD / copy The average daily fuel processing and all kinds of (gas oil, fuel oil, crude oil, dry gas) reached in July last year (59.627 million) million liters / day.
    Jihad said that the daily average of last July of a material gas oil (kerosene) fitted actually reached (10.267 million) million liters / day, and for processing material fuel oil amounted to (16.355 million) million liters / day, while the rate of processing crude oil for power generation plants (21.305 million) million liters / day, while the material dry gas reached an average daily Ttaghir In the same month (11.7 million) million liters / day.
    The Spokesman added that the ministry and the other side reaffirms its commitment to the processing of generators civil quotas of fuel, where the amounts of processed material gas oil (kerosene) for the month of July for the generators civil, government and other sectors ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] million liters / day compared to run 12 hours a day. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 pm