Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rising oil and gold prices and the dollar's decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rising oil and gold prices and the dollar's decline Empty Rising oil and gold prices and the dollar's decline

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:09 am

Rising oil and gold prices and the dollar's decline

08/04/2017 0:00

Capitals / Reuters
    Oil prices rose in futures by about 2 percent to its highest level in a month during trading on Friday after the United States fired missiles at an air base in Syria.
    After weak trading before the attack , Brent crude jumped in futures to $ 56.08 a barrel Cardh quick reaction before trimming gains to $ 55.7 per barrel
    and rose WTI US futures more than 2 percent , also to $ 52.94 a barrel before paring gains to trade near to $ 55.5 per barrel , up 1.45 percent from the previous settlement.
    It stood at Van highs since early Amaralamadi.
    Although Syria's oil production is limited , but its location in the Middle East and alliances with leading producers of crude raised concerns about the widening cycle of conflict that may disrupt crude shipments.
    Strikes also affected the global markets jumped as safe havens such as gold , which rose by more than 1.5 percent to return to stability at $ 1265 an ounce.
    The dollar fell against the yen on Friday , the dollar lost gains earlier fell 0.3 percent to 110.46 yen, as Japanese stocks "Nikkei" index rose at the end of a volatile trading yesterday , but gains were limited by US missile strike on Syria , which reduced investors ' appetite for risk.
    The index rose 0.4 percent to close at 18664.63 points , after fluctuating between the ups and downs. In morning trading the index went down to 18517.43 points , its lowest level since the seventh of December.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=135006

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:20 am