Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With two floors to work in Nasiriyah buses entry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With two floors to work in Nasiriyah buses entry Empty With two floors to work in Nasiriyah buses entry

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:15 am

With two floors to work in Nasiriyah buses entry

08/04/2017 0:00

Nasiriyah / Hazem Mohamed Habib
    said the local administration in the province of Dhi Qar introduced double-decker to work in the city center of government buses, while the opening of a special office of Nasiriyah Airport Civil passenger transport to and from the airport . He said the deputy governor Adel Aldechala "morning": The General Department of Transport in Dhi Qar , Siirt six buses double-decker passenger transport between neighborhoods and areas of the province, indicating that the buses mentioned began to walk on two lines, the first starts from the unified garage through the city center towards the railway, while the second line starts with the rapid area technological university towards the University of Dhi Qar, noting that the pain Portfolio working to open other lines to cover across the city. In the same regard, the General Company opened a branch of passengers and delegations to transport in the province a special office of Nasiriyah Airport Civil, to transport passengers to and from the airport, according to the arrival of flights stated on Monday and Friday dates. Said Director of the Office Star Ramadan Nasser "morning" that the new office will provide air - conditioned buses to transport passengers from the reservation offices of the city center and get them to the airport and vice versa, pointing out that the work will be continued during the announcement of flights arriving period or departure, to secure the arrival of passengers by timings required in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 5:01 pm