Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Aug 2017, 2:27 am

Crux

Jamal Al - Mahmoudawi
    Deputy for Basra
    "The contract to rent floating housing for oil export workers in the port of Khor al-Amaya is full of suspicions of corruption, and it represents a great waste of public money and waste of the wealth of the Basra Oil Company, that the port of Amaya rented accommodation for employees at a cost of (55 thousand dollars) 19 million dollars a year, I am surprised to waste this money in the rental of accommodation for workers in the port did not think the company to build adequate housing for its employees will be the property of them and provide them to pay these amounts annually, knowing that they have the physical capacity to build a housing with advanced specifications instead of renting an old housing Latto worn out T the minimum conditions required for the convenience of workers. "

Sajida Mohammed
    Parliamentary Education Committee
    "The success rate for the sixth preparatory students is the same as last year, and there is only a very small difference, indicating that the decline in success rates is borne by the Ministry of Education and some students who did not care about the size of the responsibility of the study. In the current situation, But after hosting the director of the examination centers in the parliament will determine the imbalances and know the reasons for the decline in success, some of the data will be placed in the priorities of the meeting, including the superiority of students in private schools and the reasons for the decline of some public schools and there are many reasons will be discussed in order to find successful solutions to Theme ".

Muthanna Al-Tamimi
    Governor of Diyala
    "The thirty-four displaced people were able to return and about 200 families to the area after completing the basic services of the neighborhoods returning to them, such as water and electricity, as well as the examination and clearance by the security services of waste such as explosive devices and other waste that accompanied clearance from the clutches of the terrorist, Al-Saadiyya area witnessed in the previous periods the return of most of its families after security checks and is now witnessing a return
    Natural life to the city, especially after the local government and in cooperation with the Reconstruction Fund liberated areas and international organizations to rehabilitate most of its departments and the implementation of a number of service projects needed by the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]